Access our global family of professional linguists who can provide translations into virtually any language. All are certified specialists in their field of expertise and their respective languages. They combine this with a balanced knowledge and understanding of their own cultures or local communities so as to provide not just accurate translations, but also delightful words that are appealing and easy to understand.
A Sampling of Languages Covered (Source & Target)
Acholi, Afrikaans, Akan, Amharic, Arabic (Moroccan & Sudanese), Bambara, Bemba, Berber, Chichewa/Nyanja, Chiluba/Tshiluba, Damara/Nama, Dinka, Dyoula, Ewe, Ewondo, Fanti, Fon, French (African/Arabic/Moroccan), Fula/Fulani, Ga, Gun, Hausa, Haya, Herero, Igbo, Kamba, Kikongo, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kisii, Kituba, Krio, Lari, Lingala, Luganda, Luhya, Luo, Maasai, Maay/MaayMaay, Malagasy, Malinke, Mandinka, Mandingo, Mauritian Creole, Mende, Nankam, Ndebele, Nuer, Nigerian Pidgin, Oromo, Oshiwambo, Pular, Sesotho, Setswana, Shona, Somali, Soninke, Sotho/Sepedi, Swahili (Congolese/Tanzanian), Swazi, Tigre, Tigrinya, Tshiluba, Tshivenda, Tsonga, Tswana, Tumbuka, Twi, Venda, Wolof, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu.
Albanian, Armenian, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (NL), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French (Belgian, Canadian, European and Tunisian), Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian and European), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (European and Latin American), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Assamese, Bengali, Bangla, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Santhali, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
Middle Eastern Languages:
Arabic (All variants), Azerbaijani, Dari, Farsi, Hebrew, Hindko, Kurdish, Punjabi (Pakistan), Pushto, Saraiki, Sindhi (Pakistan), Tajik, Urdu (Pakistan).
South East Asian Languages:
Bangla, Burmese, Chin, Chinese, Dzongkha, Ilocano, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Karen (Sgaw), Khmer, Korean, Lao, Madurese, Malay, Minangakabau, Mongolian, Nepali, Newari (Nepal Bhasa), Sinhala, Sundanese, Tamil (Malaysia & Sri Lanka), Tagalog, Thai, Vietnamese.
Exotic Language Combinations:
- Albanian > Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, French, Dutch, Italian.
- Armenian > Russian, German, Italian.
- Bosnian > Serbian, Croatian.
- Bulgarian > German, Russian, Dutch, Estonian.
- Catalan / German / Spanish > Italian.
- Catalan <> Spanish.
- Chinese > Dutch, German, French.
- Croatian > French, Dutch, Italian, Bosnian, Albanian, Serbian.
- Dutch > Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Flemish, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese (South American and European), Romanian, Russian, Spanish (European), Thai, Turkish.
- Estonian <> German.
- French / Dutch / German > Thai.
- French / Romanian > Hebrew.
- French / Spanish > German, Portuguese (European).
- Georgian <> Russian.
- German > Farsi.
- Greek <> German.
- Hebrew > Dutch.
- Indonesian > Dutch.
- Italian <> Spanish.
- Japanese <> Bengali.
- Kapampangan (Philippines) > Tagalog.
- Kazakh <> Russian / Uzbek.
- Latvian <> Russian.
- Polish <> Korean, Dutch.
- Portuguese (South American) > Italian.
- Portuguese (European) > French, Spanish, German.
- Romanian > French, German.
- Russian <> Ukrainian, French.
- Sinhala <> Tamil.
- Spanish > French, Galician, Dutch.
- Ukrainian <> Russian.
We provide interpreting in British Sign Language, American Sign Language, Indian Sign Language and many others. Please contact us for further details.
Transcription and Video Translation
We provide high quality transcription and audio/video translation services. Please visit our Transcription page for more information.
In accordance with our ISO 17100 Certification, our resources are handpicked if they meet the following requirements:
- Native speakers of the target language, and/or bilingual or have proven possessing native level skills of the target language
- Certified with a professional translation body
- Tested and evaluated in the absence of a valid certification
- Specialised in a chosen field (as per client requirements).
It can be a real challenge to translate to or from some of the world’s less widely used languages, for example from Dutch to Chinese or from Danish to Tamil. Simpson Soft's 'Glocal' linguists from across the five continents can assist you in conveying your thoughts in some of the world’s lesser known tongues or in translating vital documents from foreign scripts into a language and script you can understand.
Please contact us for any of your linguistic requirements.